Looking to get more involved in the Fortress line?
If you’re ever unsure on Fortress or get confused by product names and don’t know where to look for part numbers
– this training is for you!
We want to take you from an introduction to Fortress through to a someone confident to ask questions on machinery safety and propose solutions to fit applications.
➡️ Register your interest here ⬅️
Held at our US Office (by Cincinnati airport), we start after lunch on day 1 and run a full day on day 2 which gives us the chance to have fun, learn more about applications and go out for an evening meal in between.
Who is this training for?
- Outside sales members without Fortress experience
- Inside sales team members looking to support the line and help
- Old friends that want a refresher and update on new products and material
What will you learn?
- About Fortress & our market approach
- Basics of machinery safety
- How to identify customers & applications for Fortress
- Values of the product offering
- Questions to ask & tools available to support you
Will you fall asleep?
- We hope not! We’ve structured the sessions around regular breaks to keep focus but also allow time for those urgent matters to be dealt with. Coffee is also available if we fail.
When is it?
- Contact us for dates but they are at the end of every month at our US office and manufacturing facility. If you need us to be flexible on dates or come out to deliver it at your location – we can!