Each tGard stack has between one and ten slots for different elements which create an interlock that is configured for your specific application. Each slot can have a mix of different things, this page gives technical details about Safety & Access Key.
TSN, TGN, TAB, TQB
Safety Lock – TSN, TGN
- Prevent closure of door and start up until key returned.
Access Lock – TAB, TQB
- Only allow access with correct key
Safety & Access Lock Element
- Robust radial disc tumbler lock.
- > 5000 combinations
- 10 mastered combinations (can be used with all 5000 individual combinations).
- No key included
- Max. No. of mechanical locks = 10
- Safety Lock must be directly under head/cap (or under internal release element if one is fitted)
- Access keys must be directly under safety locks (or under head or internal release if no safety locks)
TKS & TKM
- Standard TKS and Master TKM keys available.
- Torque rating 10Nm
- High corrosive resistance
- Over 5,000 non-masterable combinations available
- TKS Keys are coded with 8 digits and can open SN, GN, AB, QB locks coded the same
- TKM Keys are coded with 8 letter and can open GN + QB locks coded with the master series
- 10 masterable combinations available
It is the user’s responsibility to implement proper management control and risk assessment for master and spare keys, without which they can be used to defeat trapped key interlock system; ISO/TS 19837 can offer further guidance.
tGard Access & Safety Lock Technical Specifications
|Housing Materials||Painted die cast aluminium|
|Operating Force||< 1Nm|
|Mechanical Life||1,000,000 Operations|
|Maximum Frequency of Ops||1 per second|
|Ambient Temperature||-25°C to 40°C (-13°F to 104°F)|
|Environment||Indoor use only|
*IP protection is to the tGard stack that this module attaches to, when correctly fitted according to installation and maintenance instructions.
TÜV SÜD for Europe, Canada & USA
Cat. 3, PLd (EN/ISO 13849-1)
Functional Safety Data
B10d (for whole tGard device, which will contain multiple elements)/5,000,000